A big thank you to you all. This season has been SCOA Shuttle's (Mt Wilson MTB Adventure) biggest, baddest and best seasons - evah. We have two vehicles with 20 rider and 26 bike capacity. We are running 6 days a week with a handful of dedicated professional drivers. We are doing tours full day and 1/2 day. We couldn't have done it without ya. Fall is trying to happen and you know what that means - cooler temps - yep all day riding in the Gabe's! With optimal weather to ride, SCOA Shuttles are gonna make it even easier to ride with the SCOA Shuttle Season Pass. Yeah, that's right for one low flat fee, you get to ride every shuttle that we have from November through December. The pass includes Turkey Fest and December Holiday Fest Shuttles too.
Think about it. We run $320 worth of shuttles each week; $1280 worth of shuttles for the month. Whoa that is almost $4000 worth of shuttles for one small fee. Since this is new to all of us, we will start with a crawl walk run. We will start October off with introductory pricing $200. $200 gets you all the riding you want for the month of October. Easy - eh? Once we get an idea of how October works out, we will announce pricing for November & December 2014. Of course those of you who jump on in October will get $50 off November - December pricing.
Season Pass entitles you to:
1) All shuttles available during core hours/ Core Hours are: M-F 6AM and 6:30PM. Weekends: 6:30AM, 8AM, 11AM and 430PM. Dang that is a lot of riding!
2) Core shuttles have a minimum ridership of 3 riders.
3) Non- core shuttles are available to season pass holders for the discounted price of $10 for single runs. Non-core hour shuttles have a minimum of 5 riders.
4) Pass holders must RSVP online anytime or via phone call during normal business hours 8AM - 6PM. No exceptions. Please no text or late night calls.
5) Should pass holders RSVP but fail to show up for ride, their pass privileges will be suspended until a $15 for single ride or $40 for session no show fee is paid. RSVP like you intend to attend.
6) Pass holders are welcome to ride up with tour participants pending space available. Tours will post to SCOAOutdoors.net with space available. RSVP first come first served. Since tours are already going, there is no rider minimum.
7) Pass holders will be required to fill out their profile to include a photo with resemblance to them (subject to management approval). They will be expected to provide photo identification each ride. Passes/points are non-transferable.
8) Click here to purchase or call the shop to purchase. YOU MUST CALL THE SHOP to have your account upgraded before you can use it!
There is more to come but we wanted to get the basics out now. Comment here with questions.